Whether you’re preparing to sell your home, or you’re preparing to make some serious upgrades for energy efficiency purposes, there are countless reasons why people replace their windows. If you do find yourself in the market to purchase a new window, Glass Solutions can help.
At Glass Solutions, we are experts at window replacement in Raleigh, NC. Locally owned and operated, we offer FREE estimates on our competitively priced window replacement services.
Window Replacement Services Offered
In the same way you would see an orthopedic specialist for a knee injury, we are the go-to experts for window replacement services in Raleigh, NC. Currently, we offer professional window replacement for:
- Commercial properties
- Residential properties
Contact us today at 919.772.1007 for specific information related to the type of window replacement services you need. We currently offer window replacement in Raleigh, NC and throughout the Triangle!
Why Replace Your Windows?
There are many reasons why it may be a good idea to replace your windows versus repair them. For some people, this may have to do with where your home or office is physically located. The following are some of the common reasons to replace your windows in Raleigh, NC:
Reasons to Replace Your Windows:
- Your window is broken.
- You live in an older home where the windows no longer function as they should.
- You are making upgrades to your home and want a different look.
- Your windows are a single pane.
- You have difficulty opening and/or closing your windows.
- You consistently see condensation between your window panes.
- You can easily hear outside noises through your closed windows.
What Windows Should I Purchase?
Not sure what kind of window would best suit your home or business? Glass Solutions can help. Our window experts will meet with you to discuss the best type of window replacement options to fit your needs and budget. The following are some of the most common types of window models – though it can vary.
Most Common Window Models:
- Double-hung windows have functional upper and lower sashes that can tilt inward (some models), making it easier to clean from inside your home.
- Single-hung windows look similar to double-hung windows. However, only the lower sash opens.
- Sliding windows have one or more panels that slide horizontally on upper and lower tracks.
Glass Block Windows
- Glass block windows are a great option for those who want privacy. Glass block windows are typically resistant to breaking, and they have the added benefit of still allowing in plenty of light.
- Accent windows are a great source of natural light and style. They typically do not open.
- Basement windows are typically half the size of a normal window and are located near the ground on an exterior wall. They may allow some light in and may open on a hinge.
Window Glass Replacement in Raleigh, NC
In addition to the various types of window models that are available, you may also want to consider the type of glass that goes into your windows. From commercial buildings that may require tint or privacy glass to residential homes that want insulated windows – Glass Solutions can help!
Types of Glass Replacement for Windows
- Double-pane windows with sliding blinds
- Decorative glass with matching sidelights
- The all-weather glass that meets or exceeds regulations
- Energy-efficient glass
- Hurricane-rated laminated glass
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Windows
- Insulated Glass Replacement
- And More!
For additional information about window replacement, contact Glass Solutions today at 919.772.1007!