Windows play an important role in a person’s home. They can protect your home (and your belongings) from harsh weather elements, and theft. Windows can also offer privacy and increase the aesthetic appeal of your home. While most modern-day windows are built to be more energy efficient, as a result of changing seasons, temperature fluctuations, and everyday life, you may need to repair the windows in your home.
At Glass Solutions, we are experts at window repair in Raleigh, NC. Locally owned and operated, we offer FREE estimates on our competitively priced window repair services. Below are some of the window repair services we offer.
Give us a call to schedule an appointment, or request a FREE estimate on services
Window Repair Services Offered
At Glass Solutions, we are the area’s leading experts for window repair services in Raleigh, NC. Currently, we offer professional window repair for:
- Commercial Properties
- Residential Properties
Contact us today for specific information related to the type of window repair services you need. We currently offer window repair in Raleigh, NC and throughout the Triangle! Not sure whether you need window repair or window replacement? Schedule an on-site consultation with one of our experts today, and we’ll be glad to offer professional guidance.
Should You Repair Your Window or Replace It?
Before you rush to replace your windows, you may want to hold on a minute. Depending on the type of problems you’re seeing, it may be possible to repair your window versus replacing the entire unit. The following are some ways to tell whether you’re facing window repair versus window replacement.
Your Window Can Be Repaired If…
- You have a small crack(s).
- You own a historic home with original windows.
- Your window(s) are painted shut.
- You’re experiencing air leaks (or air rushing in or out).
- Your window sashes are getting stuck.
- The trim around your window is rotting/damaged.
- Your window seals are broken.
Replace Your Windows If…
- Your window is broken.
- You are making upgrades to your home and want a different look.
- Your windows are a single pane.
- You consistently see condensation between your window panes.
- You can easily hear outside noises through your closed windows.
Read more about the Residential Window Replacement services we offer.
Benefits of Window Repair in Raleigh, NC
There are a number of reasons why repairing your window may make more sense than replacing it. Following are some of the benefits:
- Repair is often more cost-effective than replacement
- Increased energy efficiency (for lower utility bills)
- Less air escape in or out of windows (improves air circulation and comfort within the home)
- Allows you to preserve historic home features (rare windows in historic homes)
Read more about our Foggy Window Repair Services in Raleigh, NC.
Types of Window Repair Currently Offered
- Double-pane windows with sliding blinds
- Decorative glass with matching sidelights
- An all-weather glass that meets or exceeds regulations
- Energy-efficient glass
- Hurricane-rated laminated glass
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Windows
- Insulated Glass Repair
- And More!
Contact Glass Solutions For Your Window Repair
Give us a call to schedule an appointment, or request a FREE estimate on services by filling out our contact form.