Whether you are trying to get a little more peace and quiet from the outside world or simply want to upgrade the look of your home, Glass Solutions can help.
From glass replacement and repair to tinting, we can help upgrade the look of your home.
Give us a call to schedule an appointment, or request a FREE estimate on services
Residential Glass Services
Updating the windows, doors, mirrors, and other glass is a great way to update the look of your home. More than just cosmetic, updating your windows and the glass in your doors can make your home more energy efficient.
When the seals on older windows begin to degrade, cold and hot air seep into your home, making your heat and AC work harder to keep your home comfortable. Replacing your windows with modern, insulated glass and secure seals is a great way to lower your electric bills!
In addition to doors and windows, Glass Solutions also installs and repairs:
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Window Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Frosted Glass
- Patio Doors
- Storm Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Bathroom Mirrors
- Wall Mirrors
- Vanity Mirrors
When Should I Replace The Windows in my Home?
Most windows should be replaced every 15 to 20 years. Check the warranty on your windows for more information about the intended lifetime of the product.
Even if your windows aren’t 15 years old, it may be time to replace them. Here are some signs that you need new windows:
- Condensation between the panes. If you have double-pane windows, condensation between the panes indicates that the seal has broken and moisture has gotten between the panes. When this happens, it becomes significantly less efficient and should be replaced.
- You have a draft. Older single-pane windows are the most likely to create uncomfortable drafts, but even newer windows can have broken seals and leaks that make it difficult to keep your home comfortable.
- High electric bills. Old, drafty windows make your HVAC system work harder, raising your energy bills.
Warped or rotted window frames. Rotting wood frames look unsightly and are especially susceptible to air leaks and eventual window failure.
- Difficulty opening or closing windows. Some types of windows get unbalanced and hard to open and close as the years go by.
Design Inspiration from Past Projects
[Not a valid template]
Contact Glass Solutions For Your Residential Glass Project
Give us a call to schedule an appointment, or request a FREE estimate on services by filling out our contact form.